Friday, November 13, 2009

Today i got a clearer understanding of tragic heroes of macbeth and the definition of a tragic hero. I saw very many clips on youtube on Macbeth which made me understand it very well.I looked for a few verses in Macbeth which was very interesting.This Tragic hero project is not really working for me because i think our project is harder then the other people in our class because its more complicated and id rather do a verse. This process is working for me because i love working as a group because i can hear everyone's opinions and ideas which helps with my thinking. However working in the computer room doesn't work for me because i get side tracked.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. Let me work with you next day and I will help you. YOur topic I think is easier in a way.

    ReplyDelete